skip to main | skip to sidebar

-[ M A S H E Y ]-

Never said 'I', never, never..

Monday, April 9, 2007

Introducing Mr. Blogged..



"Hellow! What the heaven are you reading? Can't you read the post name? "Attention! This is NOT a Post. Don't Read This!". Isn't that clear to you?.Weird haa? Hehe, sorry my dear friend. I am too tired to write anything useful here. I just arrived from the "eiyky massalaeh' nun!" trip at Kuda Bados. I am heaven tired. So sorry again that I wasted your precious time on this. Actually it isn't my mistake. Is it?.Anyways thank you for visiting my blog. Nice to see you here. ooopx..."

Post kuree Mashey at 12:09 AM

1 comment:

Mr.Blogged said...

thank you bro. thank you. thank you for introducing me to your visitors.

April 9, 2007 at 8:02 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks!

Hoadhamaa Bulogun

MAI ge

MAI ge

LAVA VAKKAN

  • + Finikan Libunu- Huzam
  • + Furan dhaan- Fazy
  • + Govijje Nadhuru- Baaree
  • + Hithaa Beynunvi Gotha- Amir n Fazy
  • + Kandu labari- Dandana
  • More 'gadda' songs coming soon..

OBI

OBI
Guess who??


Head ah olhunu lava


Here Without You Lyrics

SHAKE ME..

Free Hit Counter

Zuvaabu


POLL ABOUT POLLS


Looking for the [older posts]? Click here..

Galan

Galan
މިތަންކޮޅު ދިވެހިން ނުފެންނަނަމަ ނަންބަރު އައިނެއް ހައްދަވާ.. ދެން ލަލަލާ

Tea Bag

Tea Bag